Friday, February 18, 2005

ok more bitching.....

Okay I never said that there would not be any bitching on here did I?
Well if I did forgive me for what I am about to do....

Ok so this is the definition of truth:
the state of being the case : FACT (2) : the body of real things, events, and facts : ACTUALITY


and this is the definition of a lie:
1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive2 : to create a false or misleading impression

Ok these definitions are the same ones that I have held to be true my entire life with the exception of some of my childhood (hey we all lied then so shut up!!!)

So can someone tell me why some unnamed people lie all the time and tell the truth never???? Why do they fell the need to lie all the time??? I mean some of the lies are so ridiculous I can't believe that anyone believes the bullshit!!!! The thing about lies is they are used to protect you for whatever reason but do people stop to think how deeply they are hurting others?? or how they themselves are at the point of no trust from anyone in their lives??? Can someone please tell me why??? and the lies that are being told are so god damn stupid it just bothers me lies like how long you have been someone's friend..or what did u do today?? why lie about things like this??? I mean what is the point?? who ar eu protecting by lying about things like these???

Ok so I am not saying that I don't lie.because I do (so do u)
but I lie to protect someone (usually myself) ok I never said that I wasn't selfish either..but my lies are like to my sister so she can't take my daughter because she is not the best caregiver things like that...or if a friend asks how do these jeans look ya know???

but the people I am talking about they are doing damage to others severly and I hate sitting back and watching the pain that they are causing...especially when I can help to prevent more pain form happening...but for now I have to keep my mouth shut!!!! this is not fair not at all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon