Monday, February 07, 2005

Something funny and a lil more....

Okay this morning was hilarious with my son Andrew..he cracks me up sometimes...like he acts like the world's dumbest person on occasion I swear. This morning he was watching the weather while he was waiting for the bus and came to my room to tell me that he wanted to live in Orlando because it is 73degrees there today. I said yeah ok and told him to get out the door it was time for the bus I told him to be careful in the driveway because it is pure ice and it is slippery out there...u know what he said to me???No it's not Mom it is 73 degrees. to me that was the funniest thing that I have heard in so long I couldn't stop laughing about it just thinking about it now is making me giggle.

And I had something to do this weekend whihc is the first time in a long time I might add. My friend Nicci came over with her new husband. I have not seen her in over a year she lived like an hour or better away. Now she lives 10 minutes away. It is nice to know she is closer now. We used to be inseperable. Maybe we will get that way again. They were here for hours ate dinner with us..then our husbands decided they needed to get drunk that was funny. Last night we went to my hubby's friends and played cards that was fun too I got to see their brand new baby. He is so adorable too. and so tiny he is only a week old. So I am whooped from all the excitement I had this weekend!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Out of the mouths of Babes you will have it.. ROFLMAO.... as for them eyes off my blog, keep looking hun, they will always be there... Love ya

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon