Thursday, February 24, 2005

Things could not be much worse.....

Ok things could not be worse for me right now...seriously!!!!
My legs decided that they wanna hurt a horrible pain that I have never felt before. From what I can gather it is nerve pain and man does it suck big time. It is burning pain that I just can't even begin to explain. My feet are sooo cold almost like that are "dead" and it is scary. My biggest fear is losing my legs...not being able to take care of my kids not being able to take care of myself. It is tearing me apart thinking what could be in the future....This MS shit sucks. I have a hard time when things are rough not thinking "why me?" What did I do to deserve this curse??? I can't even imagine what I could have done that is so horrible that warrants this disease. I know I have heard it a million and one times " God does not give us more than we can handle"...how is everyone so sure of this?? Because I dod not know if I am sure of this!!!! and "This too shall pass" and " god will see you through it" so God please help me to get through this give me the strength the will power, see me through this please!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

oh honey, I do wish there was something I could do for you.. Just remember I am here if ya need me OK.. I don't know what else to say... except I do love ya..

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon