Wednesday, February 09, 2005

what is trust anymore???

Okay so can anyone tell me?? How come everytime I trust someone it is always and I mean ALWAYS.....BROKEN and BETRAYED???Maybe I am just too nieve or blind or probably stupid and definitely too trusting. I am going to be very weary of who I tell what too anymore I actually came up with a better solution than that that can work always with no fail how about I don't talk to anyone seems like the thing that I wanna do for sure.....
so here is the definition of trust:
assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something b : one in which confidence is placed
yeah right never like that for me..but oh well I am definitely a happier person without anyone extra in my life..all I want and need is my hubby and beautiful kids...oh yeah my Mommy...just done with everyone

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I really hope I didn't do anything.. I have not spoken to anyone to say anything in a long time.. your not mad at me are you????

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon