Saturday, February 05, 2005

A whole lotta nothing

My sister is so funny sometimes u know the old saying a fool and their money are soon departed?? That is her for sure. and with that saying stuck in my head since yesterday I found somemore funny saying today on my MS group. but first the deal with my sis. She paid my husband 100 bucks to take her to the DMV..I yelled at him for taking the money....but we all spent the day together in Buffalo and besides my sis has the x-tra money b/c she just got her taxes back. but anyway here are a couple more funny sayings....

"A lot of money is tainted--it taint yours and it taint mine"

" For every ounce of truth there is a pound of lies"

" they say you should do twice as much listening as you do talking that is why you have 2 ears and 1 mouth"

K guess that is the end of my stupidity today!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon