Monday, February 28, 2005

Yet another day of pain....

Well another day of pain. It sucks big time too. I don't know what else to do. I called my dr. to see if there was anything else that they can do to help me. I got the stupid nurse voice mail. So I guess the highlights of my days are gonna be pain. I hate it too. I am seriously thinking of leaving maybe go to a nursing home or something somewhere that I can get the help I need it is so very hard to do all the things expected of me...Mom, wife, maid, laundry service, cook, and the person that keeps this family together but how do I do that when i am falling apart??? I just don't know what to do anymore. I down right refuse to be stuck in a wheelchair I can't bear the thought of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon