Thursday, March 03, 2005

guess what not much change....

Well there is not really much change in my pain....not surprised!!! My doc. upped my neurontin by 400 mg at night for 3 nights then 400 during the afternoon for 3 days, then 400 in the late morning for 3 days then finally 400 in the morning for 3 days in the early morning. I take the pills 4 times a day ( well at least I'm supposed to I forget a lot) so anyway when I am done upping my meds I will be taking 2000 mg. Hopefully it will help with the pain so far it has not really. But I have to admit that I have not been listening to my doc's orders...she wanted me to basically just sit around all day...do u know how impossible that is when you have children???? and household duties..laundry,dishes,dinner, clean up everyone's mess.Oh well I gotta keep keeping on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon