Friday, March 25, 2005

I have had better times better days.....

it has been so horrible lately...My MS is outta control and it feels like I am all alone in this big world. I feel like I am dealing with the weight of the world all alone like my mistakes could end it all. I can not hardly take care of my children any more. My mom and sister have been a god send though they really have been there for me. I have my moments when I am so angry like why isn't anyone else here helping me??? That i know is selfish...i feel bad for that. I just need to get more of a positive attitude....but put your self in my shoes and see how damn positive u are. I have thought some horrible thoughts lately very horrible. What is the point in going on??? I can't do anything for anyone.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon