Friday, April 15, 2005

oh sooooo tired all the time....

oh man am I always tired!! Well with the exception of yesterday. I was cranked out!!! seriously.

See 3 weeks ago my neuro. gave me a new script for fatigues meds. as I have already tried a few and they did not work. Well she gave me one for Adderall xr....which basically is straight ampetamine. So after being terrified for 3 weeks to try this I decided to try yesterday. Took it at 8:30 in the morning. Did not feel anything till atound3 or so and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had the highest high feeling that I have ever had. Now mind you I am not a drug user and really have never been. It was awful. I had to have my brothere come over and babysit me..LOL..seriously I was not normal..I was speeding..it was bad. Now mine u on a normal night I am lucky if I can make it till 9 p.m.....well last night I did not go to sleep till 3a.m. because I was so cranked out. it definitely was a weird night....so needless to say I am never taking that again....

I am off to bed because now I am incredibly tired only got 3 maybe 4 hrs. of sleep last night and just got Kaylee to sleep and heading there myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon