Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A poem I wrote....

Why do you make promises to me
you don't intend to follow through
that hurts me,can't you see ?
I was really counting on you

to be there
for the good and the bad
do you even care
that it makes me sad

I'm not supposed to be left in the cold
in such a hard time
you love me is what i was told
you give me mixed signs

Either you are there
or you walk away
I need to know that you truly care
Or good-bye is what I say!!

This is a poem I worte last night. Have not given it to him yet. I told him today that the way he has been treating me is just not fair!!! So we will see how things go I can't forsee them getting much worse. but with my luck you never know!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon