Monday, April 11, 2005

Tonight is gonna be different...

I have to go to bed all by myself. Not used to that. I'm definitely relieved that my husband got a job, but not looking foward to the night shift change. I will get used to it, but these next couple of weeks are def. gonna be different.

I sure hope that the boys will get used to it. They are in school so won't see their dad except the weekends. I'm sure they will adjust better than I. But as sad as this sounds and as mean..at least I get my husband all to myself during the day when my daughter is napping.

Ok well I am tired. I will write more later after I get boys ready for school and take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon