Friday, May 20, 2005

I wish I could help more....

I wish I could help Aurora more. She needs all the support in the world right now, and all I can do is talk to her on the phone. I have faith in her that she can do this. That being in rehab is what is best for her and her babies. I know that she does not believe in my god, but I promised her that I would pray to my god for her and God knows she needs his guidance and protection right now in this very difficult time. I have some positive quotes stolen from a good new MS friends website that I am gonna tell her tomorrow....by the way thanx Lynn!!

Courage is the power to let go of the familiar"

"Live, grow stronger, fight another day"

Darkness can never last too long if you laugh in its face.

Focus on the things you can do, not on the things you can't. If you dwell on the things you can't do, you'll get stuck in a deep hole.

what doesn't kill u makes u stronger

Never give up never surrender

I am gonna try to make her look at this whole situation in a more postive light!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

OK, Now I feel worse then I did before..

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon