Thursday, May 12, 2005

Things are great!!!!!

My chemo is working this time!!!! I thought for sure I was gonna be like I have been forever!!! I was prepared for the worst and hoping and praying for the best!!! I am doing a little better each day.

My little rother Jacob is graduating from High School in 2 weeks in like 30 states away. My dad sent me an invitaion...yeah like I can afford to fly from New York to Wyoming!!! Well he called me 2 days ago and asked if I could come if he bought my plane ticket. Asked if I could get my kids situated and if my husband would mind. So I asked my husband if he would mind if I went. And asked my mom is she would watch my kids while I was gone and guess what???? It is a done deal!!!! I fly outta Bufffalo and fly into Salt Lake City, Utah on May 25th and back to Buffalo on May 31 st!!!! I am sooooo excited. I have not seen my dad since my oldest was 1 and he will be 11 in like 4 weeks. I have not seen my grandma since I was 10-----that was 15 yrs. ago.My entire family (from my dad's side) will be there!!!! No one knows that I am coming either which is great!!!
Lord knows this could not be better timing for me. I really need some more good to push me to keep fighting. I can not wait!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Green-Eyed Lady(GEL) said...

Hi! I surfed on over here from your MIL's blog (Jade). Happy Anniversary wishes to you and hubby!
Also, WOW! That is so exciting 4u to fly out there. Have a super time! :)

1:35 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Thanks GEL for the anniversary wishes.We had a good night watched movies with our kids and ate popcorn. Yeah it is incredibly exciting to get to go there can't wait only 11 more days...gotta ticker running in my head counting the days down

Thanks for stopping by my board!!!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon