Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My vacation wasn't as good as I expected it to be.....

It was partly probably mostly my own fault....I was so miserable...I missed my kids and my husband soooo much it was hard. Plus I was basically amoung strangers....yes they were all my family but it has been so long since I have been in their company...I did enjoy a lot of my trip...it was nice to have the full attention of my father ...that was the first time in my life I had that from him and it was great...My grandma and I spent a lot of time together which was so unexplainable it has been forever since I got to do that. Everyone had a hard time catching the concept that I was married with 4 kids because to them I was still a little girl....

Today has been great got a good night's sleep which I needed because I did not sleep very well while I was gone...but as soon as I was in Quorry's arms I was in complete heaven....it felt like we were apart for a lifetime. The weather here today could not have been more perfect it was beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon