Tuesday, August 16, 2005

This sickness is getting worse....

Ok well I still don't know what the hell is wrong with me... I mean it made sense 2 weeks ago to be still feeling ucky from the chemo but not now. Who knows the diziness has been getting worse and worse everyday. I hate it and the fatigue what a joke I can't stay awake half the damn time. This MS shit sucks so bad. I'm gonna call my doctor today and see that she thinks. Ok so the dizzies are bad enuff but that is not all...my legs are begging for my wheelchair lately. I just got up to switch some of my laundry...oh my god it hurt my legs so bad and was so hard to even walk to my laundry room which is just a few feet from my computer. What a joke I am huh???

My father in law came and stole my boys which helps a lot. They are going to the zoo, the science museum today. Then tomorrow they are going to Niagara Falls. So they are going to have sooooo much fun. Andrew has seen the falls before but Brad hasn't so he will be in his glory. Right now Kaylee is sleeping long night last night and she was up way too early this morning so lord knows she needs this sleep.and since she is sleeping I am gonna get in the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon