Sunday, September 04, 2005

Finally got some sleep like 4 hours....

It was sooooo nice....4 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It only took 6 zanaflex and 2 amitriptyline..that's it!!!!

I am still soooo tired and the nerve pain isn't too much better not at all but at leat today I am gonna take a lot more of the Neurontin as I am allowed to go up to 3600mg. Just have to do it slowly. So I am gonna take it every 4 hours as I am suuposed to that will probably (hopefully) help relieve some of this damn pain..who knows I can always add some valium and sleep for a couple of days.

today is my honey's 24th b-day. Yeah!!!!Happy birthday baby!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

The joys of Neurontin, hopoefully the higher dose will work for you!

12:06 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Thanks...yeah the joys thank god it is not an additictive narcotic or I'd be in rehab..LOL

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon