Monday, September 12, 2005

K got the police arrest article...

Here is the word for word from the newspaper article about his arrest....Jason M. Decker , 27, of(his address)was charged with forcible touching, third degree sexual abuse,aecond-degree harassment and disorderly conduct at 12:30 amSunday after deputies investigated a fight at (street names)Deputies said Jason Decker who was jailed in lieu of $1,000 bail was accused of grabbing a woman, who then hit him sparking the fight that led to the complaint. Okay I am sure that all of you readers ( not that there is too many) probably think that I am obsessive about this but really I am scared that I am gonna have to be the one to break my son's heart because of his father's mistakes. and you know I feel that is sooooo unfair. What am I to do?? ok enuff of this

So Saturday we went to my mom's and had dinner with my grandma. It was yummy. Then Quorry's(my husband) brother and his girlfriend came her and we drank a litte and had a good time. Yesterday Quorry and Josh rearranged my bedroom. Let me tell that was a task all the heavy shit in my room. It looks nice but I do not like where my husband put my puter desk. I will eventually get used to it I guess. It does for some reason look so much bigger. The other nice thing about it is that where they put the bed is right next to the bathroom door. I definitely need that I get up 50 thousand times a night it feels to go to the bathroom now I don't have to walk aroung the bed to get there.

Tomorrow is my appt. with Dr.Garg. I can not wait I hope she can fix me as good as she did last time. I am not wanting to see the results of my MRI I am a lil scared of it but we will see. I am gonna try to not think of it too much or I will add more insult to injury in my stress department lord knows I have enuff stress. Today is gonna be close to 90 degrees and hot so that adds the the physical stress that I already have from way overdoing it yesterday. I do that all the time and I am the one who suffers. Can someone please tell me why I continue to do this to my self????

3 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

I was just in Upstate NY (Ithaca, Rochester) this past week. The weather was great. Too bad it has to end so soon. Try to stay cool and calm ... go shopping in the frozen food asile or take in a movie.

2:39 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

hey thanks for stoppong by my blog!!! Where at in PA do u live?? Just curious I know a lot of pple from PA.

8:51 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Just north of Philly ... Huntingdon Valley.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon