Monday, September 26, 2005

Stolen Goods ( stolen property isn't as good with the thief is it??).......(thnx Mark)

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? I always try to look good when I go to the grocery store just because well it is pretty much my social gathering pond

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered? okay the only photoshopped pics even on my puter are ones of my face on a lemur from the Buffalo Zoo because I took tons of pictures there from the MS Walk and everyone thought it would be funny to see me as a lemur

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you? Well I just got a new e-mail addy so don't get many emails at all yet..if this answers changes in the future I will update it...but FYI..if it were true I would like it at least then I would have someone the same as me to chat with

4. Do you lie in your blog?Oh no way no freakin how (she tries typing with her long ass nose in the way) I don't really think I lie so much as I definitely over exxagerate..but don't lie

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? What do you think???

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? ummm..no..I do this purely for self release...don't care if others like it or not to be honest

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping? No I am not in therapy (mental) anyway.....

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones? I have never gotten a mean one yet anyway....No I do not fake nice ones I have so many cute nice guys leaving me enough nice ones I don not need to fake them (LOL)

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after? Nope definitely not

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? Honestly I think they would like me less...I am usually a really crabby sometimes mean bitch

11. Do you have a job? Yes My title is Domestic Diva


12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? Oh probably a real salary how could I pass that one up??

13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life? Oh gosh there are now just new found bloggers to me...but probably Dave would be on the top of my list because I do owe him a nice pinch on the (that cute little) ass of his

14. Which bloggers have you made out with? None :(

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? I don't think I act like money anything?? Money is just a tangible stupid object

16. Does your family read your blog? My mother-in-law Jade is the only one

17. How old is your blog? Not even a year old yet still in diapers and on a bottle

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care? I have no freakin clue and could care less

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? Well if I told you that it would not be a secret and I would have to kill you

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing? Nope don't recall that

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? i don't earn money but if I did no way....the government has screwed me so much in my short life span I would like to return the favor

22. Is blogging narcissistic? Hmmmm...Look at the title of MY blog it is MY Complications....amanda's rants and raves, where I talk about MY problems..so no it is not

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time? Nope.... should I???

24. Do you like John Mayer? Who??

.25. Do you have enemies? I sure as hell hope not and if I do don't really are because I am one tough bitch

26. Are you lonely? Oh god NO!!! I need more me ( I am not a narcissist I sware) time

27. Why bother? Just fun to do more fun then my normal laundry and dishes

28. Favorite Blogging Tip Do what you set out to do with your blogging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon