Sunday, September 04, 2005

This should be illegal.....for sure...

Okay the pain I have been feeling in my legs has to be illegal at least in 27 states. Ok the pain from physical therapy as if that were not enuff right well then of course the icing on the cake is the damn nerve pain. I have taken 2400mg of Neurontin today. That is 24 pills because I am only on 100 mg dose. I am a little worried myabe the P.T. is doing this to me. I will tell ya one thing my legs are feeling weaker and worse since starting the P.T. I don't think that is how it is supposed to be it just ain't right...Not at all

Well My DSL is up and running and it is so exciting!!! FAST and I mean FAST. I LOVE IT!!!! I got a confirmation e-mail yesterday that my DSL was ready on my phone line..and got a phone call today.

These gas prices are freaking crazy $3.49 at Gambles and $3.59 at Stop-n-Gas. But some places in Buffalo are like $3.89 one place I saw on the news was $4.13...how freaking crazy...ok yeah another place in Buffalo 97 cents yeah u read that right 97 f-king cents I am gonna drive to Buffalo(if I could drive taht is) except for that was only for like3 hours so guess it ain't worth the drive. But I just got done watching the news they said that the gas is gonna drop some over night which is GREAT!!! I talked to my Grandma on the phone tonight she was complaining about the gas there u know what it was??? $2.69....oh I have vague fond memories about $2anything!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger dark_one said...

My name is Karen Tobin and i would like to show you my personal experience with Neurontin.

I have taken for 4 months. I am 54 years old. Was taking 1800 mg per day for pain, numbness and scalp soreness. It helped immensely and right now am weaning off of it taking 300mg two times daily with no noticeable side effects.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Drowsiness and dizziness.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Karen Tobin

Neurontin Prescription Information

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon