Monday, November 14, 2005

ever seen the movie " The Cable Guy"??......mine wasn't so bad but I'm still pissed......

Okay last week after the millionth time of losing my satellite signal we decided screw satellite..cable here we come. Okay they have a great deal I can get cable on all 4 tv's in the house for free installation if I go with the Bronze package. Okay sounds good to me and for 3 months get FREE Dvr. Okay whatever don't need the DVR but will accept for the free 3 months. The installer comes today in a rush because he did not leave the office for an hour and a half later than he was supposed to be here. Can you please tell me how that is my fault?? On top of him being in a rush he was quite an asshole too. He tells me that there was never any kids of deal like the one I mentioned to him. Yeah okay then why in the hell would I be saying something like that How would I know all the details about it?? So I was none to polite to him...I know 2 wrongs do not make a right...but Karma sucks and it will be sucky for him not me!!!! So anyway I am going to call the cable company and see what they have to say. hopefully they will not offer me their high speed internet again. I told them at least 50 times I already have DSL which is plenty fast enough for me

Went out to lunch today at Pizza Hut with my MIL and my baby girl. We then went shopping around the dollar stores in our area. Mostly got barbies for Kaylee and a few ohter lil things for my MIL and myself. Tomorrow we are definitely going to make our trip to BJ's and possibly Big Lots and Staples. Hopefully I get better sleep tonight then I did last night!!!

Well December 6th is my surgery date!!! For my mediport that is. What really sucks is that I have to be at the hospital by 5:30 a.m. for my surgery at 7:30. Ok that is fine by me with the exception of the 2 hour drive. So that means we have to leave my house at 3:30 a.m. My mom is going to be the one to take me as Quorry will get the kids off to school and he has to pick his mom up from the airport that day at noon because she will just be gettin home from California.

I felt like crap yesterday. CAll it a lil sleep the night before or the fact that my monthly visitor was here, or the fact that my sister and her bratty kids were here, or just the fact I was in a lot of pain. Either way no matter the reason I did not feel too well!!!! Not feeling GREAT today but better we shall see what tomorrow brings......

2 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Cable over-charges, satellite dont work, dsl has no tv shows. Lesser of the evils I suppose, eh?

Nice to know you're a fan of BJs wholesale ... been a 'Inner Circle' member since 1988! :)


p.s. praying that your cybernetic implant surgery goes well.

9:12 AM  
Blogger personallog! said...

Going through the wars at the mo arnt you! Oh and would you like to see the deals I can get you on your broadba...hehe!

Smile please!
Dave

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon