Saturday, November 26, 2005

It's official..I QUIT!!!!!

Rebif that is. You see until last night the last time that I did the injection was the previous Wednesday. Mainly just because I did not want to. Bullheaded? Foolish? STUPID? Probably all of the preceding. I was confirmed though this morning when I awoke with a horrible migraine that the Rebif has to be the culprit. My neuro's office told me that if the headaches continue we will just do something different. The different did not mean switch from Rebif to something new either. Different as in different headache medicines. Sorry tired them all and non have worked. My Neuro has phoned in so many headache meds for me it is sickening to me. So I give up I quit. I will call my neuro's office first thing Monday morning and inform my doc of this decision. She will not be happy but what the hell else am I to do?? I just want to go back on the Avonex. I know they are both the same med. only different strengths, different methods of injecting, and more frequency with the Rebif. She can not tell me that I can not go back onto the Avonex, but she can refuse to prescribe it for me. I don't want to sound like a quitter to her. She told me to try it for 3 months that was the initial deal that I made with her when I very reluctantly went from Avonex to the Rebif. I have been on Rebif over 3 months and every injection hurts more as far as headaches and as far as the burn from the medication. It isn't supposed to be like this Or is it??

Well we definitely got more snow. My house got probably 2 1/2 feet of snow Thursday alone. We did get a little yesterday but maybe like an inch. Tomorrow is supposed to rain all day (hello floods) Monday it is supposed to be close to 65 degrees ( hello floods for sure). My yard should be quite the nice soppy mess.

Tomorrow I am getting my flu shot. Hurray. Just what I want another shot that could make me feel like crap. At least my kids will be going back to school on Monday. All she be calm in the house then. Except for we just got Kaylee a puppy for her birthday and man is he rambunctious. He loves to run around the house like a crazy man too. At least I will not have to listen to the boys argue. That is all they have been doing and I could almost shoot myself and probably would have if it weren't for the fact that I am terrified of guns.

Oh yeah my computer crashed. It sucks soooo bad too. Our whole lives were on that thing. We got it to work enough to see the monitor and had to reinstall everything. So we have had a long last couple of days. I am on my son's computer right now because Quorry is still do installing some more of the things that were on there. I lost all of my pictures of the kids from the last 3 years. I even had it all backed up on CD. Much to my surprise those don't work anymore either. You don't realize how much of your life is on your computer until you lose it........

2 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

2 1/2 feet of snow!! wow, did not get any in Philly and Ithaca had a few inches. Oh, sorry to hear about your unrelenting headaches. That just plain sucks.


Puppy?! ... oh man. What kind?

11:51 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

We got a Black lab/staffordshire terrier mix. He is soooo adorable and great with the kids.

Yeah the snow sucked but 95% of it is gone now due to the rain we ahd yesterday and taht we are having right now. Plus it is very unseasonably warm. We have been out playing with puppy :)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon