Friday, November 11, 2005

THIS JUST IN...IT'S JUST IN...WAIT REBIF JUST WAS A KNOCKIN ON MY DOOR......

****Please read the previous post then come back to this one....****

I got my Rebif delivered today just as was promised to me this morning. A lot of stress released off of my shoulders. I now know I will not have to miss any of my shots.

This is just in too man am I grouchy I really NEED to get the hell out of my house before I A)hurt my self B) hurt one of the kids (emotionally that is) C)Divorce my hubby who is not even here D) Disown every one that I know because they all suck!!!! (Oh none of you guys reading)
Sorry just really having a bad depressing kinda day!!!Haven't even been able to make it to the shower yet...ewwww and god knows I definitely need one after all the cleaning and sweating I did today with my super steroids energy that I was planning on using to shop. Maybe I can find someone else to get me out of my torture chamber??? what do u think??

4 Comments:

Blogger personallog! said...

After you have showered, sit down, put some music on(Jamie Cullum I think!) and hug one of your kids! Relax and dont worry! All good thing come to those who wait! And smile God damb it!hehe!

Dave
x

8:57 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

K did the shower thing, then my MIL called and asked us to come over for fish fry, we went and then came home and I was knocked out cold as I was sooooo tired from not sleeping the night before.

Was listening to Jamie last night though helped me to relax enuff to go to sleep

9:59 AM  
Blogger personallog! said...

Glad to kno you got some sleep! it will get better babe honest! No more talk about getting divorced tho yeah! Keep your chin up!
Dave!
x

6:59 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

EEEK! I've had bad days, but I'll hope to not have one that awful. Hope you made it through!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon