Thursday, December 08, 2005

Can anyone answer my question?????

Why in the hell did I want this surgery again?? I was unaware that the pain would be this tremendous. The surgeon did inform me that I would be in more pain than the norm. Oh lucky freakin me!!! Why is it when there is a small chance percentage on everything I fall into that grup of people that get the "rare" side effects???? I think I would much rather have my veins blown once a month than deal with this damn pain anymore. The pain pills had me up all night Tuesday, all day yesterday, and all night last night. They were making me puke. It sucked and I had absolutely nothing in my stomach. The last I ate was dinner Monday night because I wasn't allowed to eat after midnight monday or drink. So now all I can handle is some liquid. Food just scares me to death don't wanna be sick again it hurts to much to puke. It hurts too much to even get up from a sitting position..hell it just hurts to move period. I hate it!!!!

It sucks big time also that I am allergic to any kind of adhesive so the "tape" that they have over my bandages is driving me crazy from the itching. I would show pictures but don't wann gross anyone out it looks nasty(plus you can see my breasts on the main insicion LOL) So Tuesday I go back to the surgeons office and get these bandages removed. Right now I feel like a complete scum because I have not showered since Tuesday morning at 2 am. I am just too scared to get in the shower afraid it will hurt and I am not too steady on my feet and when I am up feel as though I will pass out. Eating something will probably solve that problem ya think??

4 Comments:

Blogger personallog! said...

I am so sorry about the pain babe! I read this update and my second thought was to ask you to see the pic....thats because of my first thought was to see your boob! I can only get away with this coment beacuse I live in another country and have no fear from your hubby!lol! I hope you get a better time coming up....you could allways ask your hubby for a bed bath!hehe! Thinking about you loads!
Dave
x

4:21 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Aw man, I wish there was something other than moral support. As for the pic ... I'll agree with your decision (since I DO live in the same country AND timezone!) and suggest a nice sented massage oil. I'll wager the Hubby would have no problem giving you that respite!

7:42 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Dave you are too funny sometimes always brighten my day that is for sure!!! Thanks!!!

A bath sure does sound good but don't think I would be able to get out of my big ole garden tub without causing myself more pain. Oh well but as soon as the pain is gone I will take you up on the offer for me to climb in the bath

10:26 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Well you know the moral support has gotten me thorugh one of my roughest moments in time that is for sure. So if you guys could get my head straight I'm sure that the pain will go away. Moral support is #1 in my book!!!

Thanks!!!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon