Friday, December 23, 2005

Who knew?

Who knew we could all
whether we could walk or not
stand proud and tall
when life has dished us a lot

Who knew there was this place
whether we could read or not
to look our troubles in the face
when life has dished us a lot

Who knew there were others with our pain
whether we could see it or not
that felt so much the same
when life has dished us a lot

Who knew we could bond so tight
whether we have met or not
to have help with our fight
when life has dished us a lot

Who knew we could stop feeling alone
whether we knew it or not
where we could leave our comfort zone
when life has dished us a lot

Who knew we could stop being afraid
whether we wanted to or not
where our best friends have been made
when life has dished us a lot

I knew all along I could make a better life for me
whether anyone believed in me or not
I believed in myself, I did it for me
when life has dished me a lot


I wrote this poem a few years ago after I decided to accept the fact that I had this MonSter. Sometimes when I'm feeling down I read this and try to make my sself better and realize that life has dished me alot but guess what regardless I am alive!!!! Hope you all enjoy..if not screw you!!!! (lol)

1 Comments:

Blogger personallog! said...

Merry christmas babe! great poem! Love and hugs for the new year too! Hope you and the kids are good!
love ya chick!
Dave!
x

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon