Friday, January 13, 2006

I could not be happier...ok maybe I could be???

Well a strange title eh?? today was my neuro. appointment and all went terrific!!! I got my Avonex as I was so dearly hoping for, well at least the script for it. I think it will be in at the pharmacy by Wednesday. I have been having a hard time sleeping again (I really think it is worry more than anything else) so the N.P. that I saw today gave me a script for Trazodone. She tells me it is basically the same as my Elavil so to stop taking that before starting this new one. I told her that I only needed something for sleep not a make shift anti-depressant. Although I did like the anti-anxiety effects that the Elavil had on me.

I have been so incredibly "lazy" lately. I suppose a lot of it is the fatigue, the fatigue I'm guessing is generated by my lack of sleep. the N.P. was a little concerned about how and I was explaining my fatigue to be. I said I have kids that is reason enough for fatigue ain't it?? Another concern she and the nurse that dose the weighing had is that I have lost almost 10 pounds since my last visit in November. I said why is that so bad?? 10 lbs in 2 months. They said it is bad due to the fact that I'm not even trying to lost the weight. So who knows what is wrong with me but let me tell you what I am not complaining!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

I got my Avonex as I was so dearly hoping for, well at least the script for it. I think it will be in at the pharmacy by Wednesday.

Commence Happy Dance procedure now ...

10:04 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

oh, btw: TAG!

10:52 AM  
Blogger personallog! said...

Wow its so good to see the happy Amanda back....and all it took was drugs! Just add alcohol for the dance party!hehe(no stay off the drink thats mine!) I( can see the smile from here! Keep possitive babe!

Dave

10:55 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

yeah if I could do a great Happy Dance let me tell you I would!!! I am definetly happier with my MS situation than I have been on a loooong time!!!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Dave thanx!!! I haven't taken the "sleeping pills" yet,funny thing is the day I got them and since I've had no problems sleeping..irony??

Hey now I'm free and at least 21 I can drink booze too right?? he he!!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon