Monday, January 16, 2006

I've been tagged!!!!

thanks mdmhvonpa, I love doing these things because honestly I really have nothing better to do!!!!

Four Jobs that I've had:
1. Waitress (first job at 16 years old)
2. Manager of video store
3. Assistant "cook" at a Jewish Camp
4. Assistant manager at one of the local five and dime stores

Four movies I watch over and over again:
1.American History X
2. Wizard of Oz
3.Both Fast and the Furious's (my boys' favorite)
4. Cinderella (daughters favorite)

Four Places I've lived:
1. New York
2. Wyoming
3. Montana
4. South Dakota

Four T.V. shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Medium
3. Forensic Files
4. Psychic Detectives

Four Places I've been on vacation:
1. Niagara Falls
2. Yellowstone National Park
3. Memphis (loved Elvis's house)
4.Kentucky

Four websites I visit daily:
1. all my fellow bloggers
2. Progressive Multiple Sclerosis message board
3. MS Facts
4. Pogo

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. anywhere but here (my kids are fighting big time)
2. anywhere with my husband
3. visting my lil sister in Jamaica
4. visiting my grandparents is S. Dakota
Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Dave
2. Jade
3. Brandi
4. I have no idea who else!!! Sorry!!!
Now if only I knew how to properly tag everyone would have an easier time figureing it out!!!! LOL LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

wow ...
2. Wyoming
3. Montana
4. South Dakota

We are western neighbors too!

8:14 AM  
Blogger personallog! said...

I have done one on my blog too:http://davesmsblog.blogspot.com/
2006/01/ive-been-tagged.html
I dont know how to get the link to work tho?!?!?
Dave
x

1:15 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

mdmhvonpa seems like it eh? I was born in Wyoming and lived on the family ranch until I was 3 then moved to Montana for a short time then South Dakota, and then back to WY and left there when I was 5.
So I have lived in NY for 21+ yrs.

I love the West but man the landscape compared to NY is ugly!!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Dave~~ I just copied and pasted the "link" that you did here in the comment section and it worked to go to your answers.

Hope that helps some!!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon