Thursday, February 23, 2006

Why do some of the lil things really stay hard and deep in your mind??????

I am a member of my space. Nice little website. Well yesterday Amy a very "old" good friend from high school emailed me on there. I was so overwhelmed with excitement. I then went to her my space page and saw some of the friends that she had on there. One of which just happened to be my best friend from 6th grade until about 4 years or so ago. When she was 16 (Karla is her name BTW) she was having very big issues with her mother and her mother's boyfriend. Anyway she moved in to my home with my parents siblings my son and myself. It was every girls dream to have her best friend living with her at 16!!! Anyway we stayed talking even after high school was over and college. She had been to my home met my hubby everything. Well the last time she was over (with her boyfriend for the weekend) I loaned them a measly 20 bucks and never really talked to her again. I guess most of it must stems from her maybe feeling guilty for not paying it back. C'mon now 20 fucking dollars over a forever friendship?? Her boyfriend (Andre) was not a good guy at all she had a miscarriage of their baby because he beat her so bad. I just cried and cried all night. I didn't even really sleep much either. I know is probably stupid. Maybe even childish. When do we get friends like that again in life?? Ever?? I have great friends on the net that I think I would die without having them to vent to but you know some times you just need real people. I feel foolish. Again Childish pops into my head A LOT!! I am at a loss at what to do with my life in situations like this sometime but I guess I get over it. Honestly the only person I really feel like have lately is Anna (my mother in law) I can talk to her about anything!!! My mom who has been my best friend forever just seems soooo distant to me. She seems like when I call I am a bother to her. So I just don't call anymore, I don't know about this friend shit anymore?? Oh well such is life I suppose??

You should see me. I am covered on bruises. They didn't show as much yesterday but man did I feel them. I passed out again. Just like last time I felt it coming on so I sat down this time thinking this will pass. Something passed..me I passed out onto the floor. Kitchen fucking floor again btw. I have a nice bruise on the bridge of my nose and man does it hurt and I have a ver nasty looking kinda bruise on my arm. It looks like Quorry beat me. My forehead doesn't have a bruise but man does it hurt horribly.
I should have called the dr. today but didn't only because I had sooo much to do around the house. I am going to call tomorrow because this passing out shit has to be coming on for some reason right??

Tomorrow we have to take Kaylee to get her blood taken for her lead test and then we are taking her out to lunch and then shopping. Then we are going to get her hair cut and then going to get new cell phone for Quorry at Radio Shack. Then to Blockbuster for movies. Oh yeah and Bradley has a dr's appt. for his Pink Eye which BTW doesn't look like it ever existed.Thank God for Anna taking him to the dr. then she is gonna take him shopping in the same city that we will be and then we will all meet at Radio Shack and switch kids. I will get Brad & she will take Andrew for the night.

Next Saturday night is my son Gerrott's birthday. He will be 7. His dad is bringing him to me from PA on Thursday or Wednesday. It will be nice we are gonna have a big party for him. Last year the weather was too bad to get him so we just had Andrew and Gerrott's party together. I can't wait......

5 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Ummm, passing out ... not good. You really need to get attention for that ASAP. The condition causing the fainting spells may be transient, but the fall could damn well kill you! Think of your kids at least and take care of yourself so you can take care of them.

9:26 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

yes I know I definitely NEED to take care of it ASAP. Called dr's office today no one there.I will def. call MOnday and figure this crap out. This bruising hurts 10times worse today too and looks like someone punched me in the freakin nose it is NASTY!!

11:41 PM  
Blogger personallog! said...

Dont you go damaging those good looks babe! I agree seek the doctors advice....or wear lots of bubble wrap!hehe!
Take care and have a good party!
Dave
x

9:19 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

awww.how sweet good looks? maybe on somedays. with these bruises nope. Bubble wrap sounds like a prime idea till I see dr.

Thanks we will have a great party!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger personallog! said...

Forgot to say you can remove the link to the dave and jen site...we are not doing one between us both any more! but she has done her own via my site! Hope your ok as you havent done an update for while.
Keep in touch babe!
Dave

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon