Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Why does this damn MS have to affect my (what used to be stronger) right side of my body??

My hand is sooo messed up. Makes it difficult to type a lot as my hand seems to want to quit halfway through a sentence. It kinda brings back horrible memories of when I was first diagnosed. That was part of the "signs" I had that helped me to get a fairly quick diagnoses. I couldn't even sign my name to my 2 boys permission slips, nor could I sign my own check to pay any of my bills. It just well SUCKED!!!! It seems as though everything on my right side wants to act up and dang it all I hate that!!! Let me tell ya too my left side sure is doing a lot of extra work and isn't likin me using it so much either. I guess I have to look at the strange bright side to this the fact that I am still walking I guess right?? It won't be too long before that won't be happening as every minute while walking it gets harder and harder and I get weaker and weaker.

My mother's day was ok I guess. It was good I did get to have Gerrott for it which was great. I guess the bright side to his Dad having to come to NY for divorce court, child support and custody is that I get to see Gerrott a lot more. It was nice to have him for mother's day. My in-laws had all 4 of the kids Saturday night as it was our anniversary. It was great I was asleep by like 9 and Quorry got to unwind and relax. We went out to dinner and we were both beat as Friday was a long day and night and Saturday was a really long day too.

These last few days I have just been lounging around the house trying to find some damn energy. I think I went way over board today on the cleaning front because let me tell ya I'm feeling the effects of it tonight. My whole body feels like it may just collapse and quit on me...so with that I'm gonna go to bed and try to get some much needed sleep.....

5 Comments:

Blogger personallog! said...

Ahhh babe! These are difficult time for sure. Just got to grit your teath and get on the best that you can. I am thinking of ya! Take care!
Dave

7:29 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary! I am sorry things have been so difficult for you. Hang in there. I am sure you are doing the best you can, and just remember not to use up too many spoons. :) Try to get some much need r&r. You are in my thoughts. Take care.
Jaime

12:32 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

These last few days I have just been lounging around the house trying to find some damn energy.

Try Erik's idea of B12/iron supplements.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Just been catching up on your blog. 1) MS walk - I don't get the support from my family that I would expecte either. My mom refuses to even walk. She says she doesn't need to walk to show she cares. I said then why did you come to my wedding or my birthday parties or graduation? Don't they get it that this is the one time they can show you the most support and they just bail and act like it shouldn't hurt your feelings. I'm there with ya.

2)Doesn't flares of old symptoms just bring back the pain, frustration and disappointment that you took so long to let go of from the last flare. In a flash it's all back. The worrying, the what ifs the why mes. It sucks and I hear ya.

Best wishes - Carrie

1:00 PM  
Blogger camille said...

Amanda to make it a little bit easier for yourself check into microsoft money. its a great program to pay your bills when you want to and the good part is that you dont have to sign or write a check ever again.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you are viewing my page PLEASE take the time to donate to People with MS at www.nmss.org Thanx!!!
Web Counters
Orbitz Coupon